[Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy question, need help.

David F scopist65 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 00:41:39 UTC 2013

I'd like info

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Blindhands at aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 12:08 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] crazy question, need help.

Now that I reread your email I have heard folks here on the list talk about
using these to large needles with the hole drilled in the bottom.

I am sure you will get help with that.  The other 2 suggestions that I made
will create a similar cord that you want to make.  So let me know if  you
need more info on what I suggested.

In a message dated 12/20/2013 2:12:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,