[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit pearl heart afghan class

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sat Dec 21 16:11:11 UTC 2013

Hi,
The set of roundlooms that you got will probablly be too small to do this
class the way I am going to do the afghan. This is being done using a loom
with 119 pegs or more. It may not be a good class to start wikth because it
is a big project. I would be willing to take the extra time to work with to
explain all the stitches that are done in this pattern.
Debbie