[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about a knitting looms for Valerie

Catherine M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Fri Dec 27 22:32:09 UTC 2013

Hello Valerie,
Here is a number you can call to buy the looms they are under $30 but please
call after 11am NSW time because they don't open until 10am Queensland time.
Also they are not open on Mondays.
I hope this helps you and welcome to Krafterskorner.
Cheers Catherine.
The number is 07 3851 2608

join us on the accessible friends net work,  A social club while sitting at
home.