[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about a knitting looms for Valerie

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 27 22:57:11 UTC 2013

Thank you for helping Valerie.  We will build up our Austraila  Krafters
Korner so they can find the supplies they need for classes.

Has anyone check in Australia for basket weaving reed?  I can let  folks
know what they need to purchase the supplies for the kits, if anyone is
interested.

In a message dated 12/27/2013 5:37:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,