[Nfb-krafters-korner] a clarification on an item on the supply list for the bracelet class

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sun Dec 29 19:30:44 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I was getting ready to prepare my list for items to buy for upcoming classes
and had a quick question about the silver beads on the bracelet class supply
list. This may have been said before, and if so, it has slipped my mind. Can
we use the same silver beads that were used in the candy cane earrings in
this class? From my understanding these beads will be used to start and
finish the bracelet. The beads I have are 1 or 2 mm in size and are sort of
cylindrical. Will these work?

Thanks