[Nfb-krafters-korner] LOOM Query

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Sun Dec 29 21:04:34 UTC 2013

Hi, I am wondering if anyone could confirm if this is the set of looms
mentioned as suitable for beginners, the brand is boye, but does this sound
like the right looms, details below are taken from web site.  At the moment,
they are listing this item as a pre order only, but if I can confirm that
this seems the right type of looms to buy in a pack, I will try other places
to see if they are available right now.  Apologies for all the queries, but
I'm hoping to buy the set so as to take part in class. Cheers.

Here is what the details are.

This Boye Long Loom Set makes bags, baby blankets, scarves and more. Three
easy ways to knit: flat, double & circular. Set includes 4 looms, 1 hook, 1
needle and easy to follow instructions. 7 pieces.

Valerie