[Nfb-krafters-korner] twitter question

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 22:54:15 UTC 2013

HI.

if you are following them you can stop following them but the only way to stop them following you is to block them. You would only really block them if they are being annoying. The whole point of twitter is for people to follow each other.  If they are annoying or spammers though you can block them. Not sure how to do that with easy chirp though.

I hope this helps .
Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.