[Nfb-krafters-korner] twitter question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 23:10:59 UTC 2013

I am getting a bunch of chirps from all these ones I don't have a clue who
they are?  I have gone in and started blocking some of them, but it will
take a long time to clean up these.  When I go in it says they are not
following me.

Another thing is I have a bunch of chirps that I never sent, but it says I
sent them.  A bunch of stuff going back in September.

In a message dated 12/29/2013 5:54:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,