[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello to our new list members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 00:26:28 UTC 2013

I want to  send out a "Hello" to anyone that recently joined our  list.
Please do introduce yourself and tell us what type of crafting you  do and
what you might want to learn.

Please do check out our website
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and check out our upcoming classes that we will be having by phone and
email.  Be sure to sign up especially for the email classes before the
deadline sign up date.

We have 2 Monday Night Chats scheduled in January on Jan 13 & Jan 20 at  9
PM Eastern time.  Check the website for phone number and topics we will
cover.