[Nfb-krafters-korner] another twitter question

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 07:14:37 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce,
Regarding the tweets that are supposedly being sent from your account, you might want to change your Twitter password; it may be that your account's been hijacked. Also, unfollowing someone doesn't automatically cause the other person to stop following you; it only means you stop following them.

My presence online will probably be pretty darn sporadic for this week as I'm going to be pretty busy with offline stuff.

'-)
Terrence