[Nfb-krafters-korner] colors and material organization

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 30 03:21:19 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Crafts involve lots of material, particularly  jewelry; all those pieces.
How do you organize your colors and know what goes with what?
I have some vision, but seeing shades of something is hard, like blue has several shades or a dark blue may look brown or purple to me.

So how do you organize items? Do you use bags and boxes with labels? I can read braille, btw.

I’m guessing that separating material with sighted help would be the best idea.

Thanks.
Ashley