[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 30 03:58:03 UTC 2013

Ashley,

First to answer your question.  We encourage everyone to take a "Try  It
Class".  Your choice of what class you want to take.  Then if you  want to
take more classes we ask that you become a paid member of the  division.
Membership is July to July or any part of that time and it is  $10 which we have
a PayPal link on our website for folks to use or you can mail  it in.  There
is a place on the website that goes to our treasurer or email  me for
Cindy's mailing address.

You can take as many classes as you want.  Last year we offered 62  classes
from Jan. 2013 until Dec. 2013.  So it is worth $10.

You only need to pay for your supplies which are listed for each class and
if the phone call is long distance you need to cover that.  We do have
folks that use SKYPE and our email classes are set up as separate lists with
just the students and teacher on the list.

If you have more questions we will try to answer them all for you.

In a message dated 12/29/2013 10:24:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,