[Nfb-krafters-korner] casting on

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 30 20:25:35 UTC 2013

After you wrap yarn around the right needle, you manipulate the right needle
so as to pull the new loop back through the same space.  That newly wrapped
yarn on the right needle is your new stitch.  You then remove the left
needle once you are sure the new loop is on the right needle as it should
be.

Basically, you are using the right needle to pull a new loop up through the
one that is on the left needle.