[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the new knitters doing?

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Fri Feb 1 00:59:23 UTC 2013

Well, I'll weigh in here! While I am working on learning the continental stitch, I am making an afghan using the American style! I finally figured out what the problem was with the purl stitch! We are coming along nicely! And, I remember to count my stitches every row! Smiles! I'm starting to do better with the continental method! I think it's just that it's so difffferent! In any case, when I master it truly without many errors, I'll be sure to report in!