[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the new knitters doing?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 02:33:29 UTC 2013

Sunshine wrote:

I'm starting to do better with the continental method! I think it's just
that it's so different!

Cathy says:
Same here! I knit the American way and everything goes nicely, then I say
ok, let me try that European method again and things get messy quickly.

Hmm, should I really try the European way again now that I have four rows of
American of my dish towel done? I've already ripped it out four times. Could
have had sixteen rows of American by now. <sigh>

I should be better at this, after all my ancestors are from Europe? <smile>

Cathy