[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginning knitter

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Sat Feb 2 04:45:36 UTC 2013

Hi, Joyce!

I remember always having believed that there has to be at least one mistake in what I knit! No one is perfect, but I think I try hard to do the best I possibly can and maybe I'm expecting too much of myself. I know that when my friend Linda sees my work, there'll be something she won't like and have me start all over again! She's tough with her students even at work, so maybe that's where her idea of poufection comes in! Smiles!

Thanks to all for encouragement! Sometimes I need it though I strive to be as positive as I can be! Smiles!

Hugs