[Nfb-krafters-korner] beginning knitter

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 2 16:44:51 UTC 2013

A hole can happen very easily - this is my biggest challenge - my sense of
touch is not good, so I cannot feel if the stitch went off the needle - and
then I often times re-knit into that same stitch without knowing it till
later when my finger pops through a hole about 2 inches down - RATS. Makes
me so madddd.  I rip out and fix it when that happens but sometimes you
don't know there is a boo boo until way to far along - then, my piece gets
ADORNED with crystals or beads, or crochet flowers and turns out FAR more
beautiful than it would have been if I had not made that mistake.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com