[Nfb-krafters-korner] ripping back

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Feb 2 23:30:31 UTC 2013

I put a safety pin right over or in the dropped stitch then rip back to
that, if I can. I don't use a life line as it is just too much fiddling
around for me and takes longer than if I just rip it out back to the hole.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com