[Nfb-krafters-korner] NeedleSize for Double Basketweave

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Feb 7 14:46:53 UTC 2013

Thanks for the imfo.  Can you go over the basket weave.  I used to have a copy but do not know where it is.
I know you knit 5k, 5p repeat, but do you do this for an odd number or even number of squares or do you end with perls or knits?

Next row, what do you start with?  I know it should be flat and then bumpy.
I guess it is purl 5 then knit 5.
Am I right?

Terry P.