[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks on 4 needles

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 8 17:41:12 UTC 2013

Susan, you have hit on exactly what is happening to my yarn - it is catching
and attaching itself and I do not notice it for awhile. I will definitely do
as you have suggested - I am sure my big problem is that I am knitting too
fast (like I used to knit) and I need to slow way down. I have made my mind
up that I am going to knit socks - and it is not about the socks at all - it
is about accomplishing the task and learning how to adapt to get it done.
Thank you so much for your good advice.
Lynda