[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Lisa Maria, the Lion Brand shrug pattern

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 00:49:43 UTC 2013

Candy,

I guess I am confused as to how to fold the material and sew the armholes. I thought according to the instructions you fold The crocheted material in half and sew up the short sides partway leaving an opening for your arms where the armholes sit near the folded edge. If this is the case, how do you wear it because I am just not understanding how it ought to look? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone