[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat 2/18

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 13:42:06 UTC 2013

Monday Night Chat for February 18: Simple St Patrick's Day Knitted
Dishcloth
Host: Barb
9 PM Eastern, 8 Central, 7 Mountain, 6 Pacific
605 781 1000 code 875029#
Get your green cotton yarn ready, and come join  us to make a simple
knitted dish cloth to celebrate St Patrick's Day. This is a  great chance for all
the new knitters to show off their skills.
Experienced knitters welcome as well!
This will be a knit together.   Barb will read us the pattern line  by line
while we sit and knit and of course chat!
We will share the website  that has the pattern on Tuesday.