[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat 2/18

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:12:20 UTC 2013

Joyce, Archua month early? LOL or are you doing it early so that it's ready for St. Patrick's Day?

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com