[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT dreams

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Feb 17 22:37:20 UTC 2013

Hi Joyce,
I bet you do have some dreams that can blow you away. Mine is just old age I think. Though my list of meds has grown to an unbelievable length. lol

Most of what got me with Kyle's message is that he would even think of it. And the fact that all I did was get angry for having dreams. Now I can be a bit more positive and thank God for the visions? lol
Henrietta