[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT dreams

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 22:00:29 UTC 2013

I have not had dreams of the teaching kind. I had a math teacher who told me
about one that I thought was interesting. My math teacher at the time had a
hard time with solving a math problem of the Calculus kind. The problem
turned up in his dream and he solved it in his dream. He shortly woke up
afterwords, solved the problem and then went back to sleep.
Kendra