[Nfb-krafters-korner] paying dues

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:19:09 UTC 2013

Will that be similar to what was offered in earlier years?  That was  where
a new member was able to get 3 additional months added to the beginning of
his or her annual July to June membership.  So for example this year the
special might be April 2013 through June 2014 for the price of one year?

@-> ~ Dixie ~ <-@