[Nfb-krafters-korner] paying dues

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 12:30:33 UTC 2013

I am checking with board members regarding the Early Bird Special
membership.  That is what we have had the past couple of years.  You  pay
membership early and it entitles you to take classes as paid members  from time of
receipt of membership until July of the following year.

So hang in there and I hope to have this as an announcement next week for
those of you who are interested.

Remember last year for $10 membership to the NFB Krafters Division we had
53 classes that paid members could take for no additional fee except
supplies.

Talk about a bargain!  We thank all our teachers and workers behind  the
scene's of Krafters Korner.

In a message dated 2/18/2013 7:20:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,