[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks on 4 needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 15:06:10 UTC 2013

I am not planning it in March so you will be back by then.

In a message dated 2/18/2013 10:01:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
riverwoman at zoominternet.net writes:

Joyce, I  am very interested in learning this. I sign up for  the magic
loop
class about 3 years ago with Eileen, but I was out of town then, and
really
did not learn it and never used it. I am in Puerto Rico from March  9 -
19th
this year. Would love to be in your class if it is offered when I  can do
it.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of  Wurtemburg, PA 16117