[Nfb-krafters-korner] Socks on 4 needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 09:44:07 UTC 2013

No that is not the name of them.  I will have to do some research to  find
the name.  It is an unusual brand name.

In a message dated 2/19/2013 12:25:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

These  might be Addi Turbo needles.

Cindy S.

rg/jillbilly4%
40comcast.net

Nfb-krafters-korner   mailing  list  Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
To   unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info   for
Nfb-krafters-korner:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/nancyyeager
542%40verizon.net

Nfb-krafters-korner   mailing  list  Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
To   unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
40aol.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/slerythema%