[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting with cotton

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 18 21:41:08 UTC 2013

No, I jsut do two shows a year with the fiber arts. One is at my friend's
studio and there are about 11 of us who do this every year on the first
weekend of November - been doing it for 13 years now.
The other one is in a country club.

It is my art that is exhibited all over the country and internationally. I
do juried national and international exhibitions, as well as one person
shows, and some small group shows at museums and galleries.

Lynda