[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Nifty Knitter Advice?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Feb 20 17:55:25 UTC 2013

Susan;
When I knit off peg Z, my loop will end up on peg Y.  My concern is how am I going to connect the gap between Y and peg 2?  I am trying to cast off a tube scarf and keep the ends open.

Any idea about how big an average cowl shoud be?  What size circular needles do I need.  I tried and as you can guess, was using needles, to large.  I got some Jublee but am having trouble handling it on the loom, so want to try it on large needles.

Thanks for any help.
A lot of ideas, but missing one step to make them all work!!!

Terry P.