[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: MEMBERSHIP DUES

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 20:58:13 UTC 2013

Thanks, Jill. Yes, the amount of classes and "blind friendlyness" is more
than a bargain. I have not seen any crafting classes anywhere or in any
format that are cheaper than $40 PER class. So, yes it is a great bargain.

Cindy S.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/slerythema%
> 40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/megsilkey%4