[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet together for upcoming chats

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:11:56 UTC 2013

LM,

The general idea for the knit togethers and the crochet togethers is that
we pick something fairly simple, tell people what supplies they'll need and
what the craft is ahead of time, for example a St Patty's Day dishcloth,
and then on the night of the chat we have someone read the pattern aloud to
us and we chat while we create it.

Did I answer your questions, or is there more you'd like to know?

Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com
www.sarahmsykes.com