[Nfb-krafters-korner] dropped stitches

Deidre Muccio deimucc at verizon.net
Wed Feb 27 12:50:40 UTC 2013

Hello all
You know I am a beginning knitter. I have a question...
	What happens to the overall finished fabric/product when you have
dropped stitches which have not been corrected?
	Does it cause the fabric to come apart?
	How noticeable is it?
	Also no one has said how they like knitting with cotton. I like the
fabric it creates and I like knitting with it, but those stitches get lost
easily if dropped. Also while trying to insert a life line, the fabric is
not stretchy enough to make it easy. I guess, as some like Dixie have
recommended, I need a triple 0 lace needle to use as a life line.

	Deidre