[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all teachers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 18:46:58 UTC 2013

Please to all the teachers: When you send out notices for your classes
include Name of class, dates, the time and the phone number in your email.

When I send you the class list  The information of dates, Name of  class,
Teacher's name
Not always do I put the teacher's email after their names
and the phone number and code number and then the list of student's
information.

If you please copy and paste what I have at the top of the student list you
 wouldn't have to do any more except create the email list