[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thursday Night Class.

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 19:44:00 UTC 2013

Thanks, Joyce.  I saw the note from Amanda, and just wanted to make sure.
Looking forward to both.  Hope I am feeling better though.  Just like the
commercial says " kids don't like to share, except with their germs"...
Olivia has had a cold and ear infection this week, and now I am coughing and
barking!  Me and Sophie can bark a duet! Lol!

Jill