[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Pallet class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 21:46:26 UTC 2013

Please send in your yarn suggestions so Sara will have some yarns to tell
us about.

Do not use the list to describe your suggested yarns.  This is only to
give Sara a list of yarns for her to cover in her class.

Sara has done such a wonderful job presenting descriptions, details of
textures and colors of yarns that we wanted to know more about.

So if you have some special yarns you want to know more about please do
send them to the list here.  Please then wait as we want Sara to have time  to
do her research and come to her class to be enlightened and learn so much
about the yarns you have wondered about.

Sara has done a wonderful job and we all have enjoyed her classes on  this.