[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginners Knitting Class

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 00:58:16 UTC 2013

I am new to knitting and yarn also.  I was thinking that as my collection
grows, I might buy an over the door shoe rack.  I have seen them where they
are individual compartments inside a larger nylon storage bag which zips.  I
just will have to find this again, because I can't remember where it was I
saw it!  But that might be an idea if you don't have a lot of space
available.

Jill