[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginners Knitting Class

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:32:57 UTC 2013

I love my Knit Picks nickel interchangeables. When you receive your needles,
be sure to use the key that comes with them (small metal stick comes in the
small zip lock baggy with the end caps). Also, use some type of gripper
(such a grippy for opening jars, I have some of that rubber shelf liner/rug
liner and cut it into 4 x 4 inch squares). If you use the key and a grippy
to tighten your cable and needles, you will never have them come loose while
you are working.

Also, if you ever notice a problem with needles or cables from Knit Picks,
give them a call and they will replace them immediately. In the three years
I have been using their needles and cables, I have had one cable that was
made with a separation between the join and one needle that had stripped
threads. I am very happy with the company and products.

Cindy S. (there is also a Cindy Z. on the list <smile>)