[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 02:33:08 UTC 2013

Hey Beverly,
Great to have you on the list.
I have to say that I am pretty careful about the end of the row. If it is a small amount of stitches I may count. Typically I practice how the row should end and what they suggest in the pattern for turning.
I have also used stitch markers to insure I have the last one. I have initially made quite a few lap blankets that ended up being triangles....smile
Theresa