[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jan 9 15:48:19 UTC 2013

Beverly,
In the beginning, most people count stitches.  So you are at the end when you have completed the same number of stitches for each row.

Otherwise, you can just feel your work and tell if you still have stitches remaining in that row.  Remember in crochet you are working back and forth and the number you start with should be the number you are doing in each row.  One row sits on top of the next row.

Cindy Z.