[Nfb-krafters-korner] Poncho Classmates

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:55:24 UTC 2013

Karen, as to how to wear the poncho, you can wear so the seams are on each
side of you, (seam running down the arms) in the picture it is shown worn
slanted, one side on the shoulder, the other off the shoulder.
The second way to wear is with the seams in front and back which gives more
of a rounded neck.
There is no v to this poncho.
Hope this helps
Barb, umm, did I miss a class?