[Nfb-krafters-korner] I have been absent

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 23:09:11 UTC 2013

I have been off line for the last few days.  It will take a few days  for
me to catch up here.

I am sorry.

I will send out the phone number for Cathy's Class tonight.

I will not be online Saturday at all due to an NFB Board meeting I need to
be at.  I will be back sometime on Sunday.

Gee whiz I have over 1000 emails to go thru today and tomorrow.  I  will
try my best.  If anyone needs to get in touch with me zip me another  email or
give me a call
203 378 8928