[Nfb-krafters-korner] cable knit class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:50:50 UTC 2013

Hello loomers,

I have just seen a post from Joyce saying that she will be sending along the
phone number for the class to me tonight. However, I thought I'd just post
this prep work for you here, so you can get started.

Please have the first four rows of this pattern completed before class. This
way we will be able to jump straight into the cables.

(note: if you don't know the cast-on method, no worries, just use the one
you know. just remember that at the end of the sampler, you should use the
same bind off as cast-on method. or if you would like, email me and I can
send you the instructions for the cast-on in the pattern.

Cable sampler pattern

Cast on 12 stitches using crochet cast-on

Row 1 knit.

Row 2 purl.

Row 3 knit.

Row 4 purl.