[Nfb-krafters-korner] KISS Looms

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 03:21:55 UTC 2013

I wanted to share with all of you that February KISS looms has a  sale.  I
am not sure what it will be, but the month of November they had  10% off all
their looms.  I had asked if they have a sale any other time of  the year
and I was told in February they havbe one, too.

It is good to keep in mind and the sale ran the whole month of November,
not sure what it will be in February.

Remember if you are interested in getting the pegs dipped as they did for
my pehgs, you need to write to Kelly as it is not available on the website
as of  yet.  She did say it was 10 cents per peg.  I personally can tell you
it made a big difference between the one with the dipped pegs and the one
without the dipped pegs for me.