[Nfb-krafters-korner] KISS Looms

Beverly Crook bevie.k at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 04:53:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

   Well, I just bought my first loom this evening. We are traveling so we went into a Wall Mart and as someone suggested got a boys loom.
  Does anyone have some good tips of how to pick up the underneath yarn and putll it off the top? Also it is important to pick the right worsted yarn? I bought 8 and need 6, does that matter?
  Any ideas of what I should start with?

    Thanks to everyone for all the help coming my way.

                Blessings, Bevie