[Nfb-krafters-korner] cable knit class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Jan 11 15:38:25 UTC 2013

Got it, Cathy!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy [mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:51 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] cable knit class

Hello loomers,

I have just seen a post from Joyce saying that she will be sending along the phone number for the class to me tonight. However, I thought I'd just post this prep work for you here, so you can get started.

Please have the first four rows of this pattern completed before class. This way we will be able to jump straight into the cables.

(note: if you don't know the cast-on method, no worries, just use the one you know. just remember that at the end of the sampler, you should use the same bind off as cast-on method. or if you would like, email me and I can send you the instructions for the cast-on in the pattern.

Cable sampler pattern

Cast on 12 stitches using crochet cast-on

Row 1 knit.

Row 2 purl.

Row 3 knit.

Row 4 purl.