[Nfb-krafters-korner] knit picks circular needles

Deidre Muccio deimucc at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 18:55:23 UTC 2013

Yes, if I screw the cable caps into the cable if I remove a particular set
of needles, I'll be less likely to misplace them. They are a bit hard to
keep track of.
	What do you all use to keep your knitting needles and other supplies
in? A nice little wooden box with a lid might be good or a plastic pencil
box kind of thing.

Annette wrote:
The disc like items are what I call cable caps, not sure what Knit Picks
calls them.  You screw them to the end of the cable when you take the needle
off.  This allows you to use the cable as a stitch holder if there is a cap
at both ends, or as a straight needle if you have a cap on one end and a
needle point at the other.

The hole for the key is located on each end of the cable, not too far back
from the end.

See you this afternoon in class.

Annette