[Nfb-krafters-korner] knit picks circular needles

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:56:34 UTC 2013

Deidre,

I keep my needles in one of those small drawer stacks (like at Walmart,
etc.). The one I use probably 6 x 9 and approximately 10 inches tall. I keep
needles 0-8 in the top drawer, anything over 8 in the second drawer, the
third drawer has my fixed (not interchangeable) needles and extra cables,
and the bottom drawer is a deep drawer so it holds all of the miscellaneous
items such as stitch markers, yardage counter, needle guide, tape measure,
stitch holders, and extra tapestry needles and threaders.

Cindy