[Nfb-krafters-korner] recording help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 22:58:21 UTC 2013

while recording is playing  hit the alt and tab kyys until you   get to
Windows media player.  Hit the alt key and arrow down to save  as  or you might
have to arrow to file and then enter and then save as

the file will be named already and is an MP3 format so note where it is
saving the file by tabbing thru and hit save.

It has saved these files in mydoc file folder and it has saved it in my
download folder.  That is why I say tab thru and find where it saved your
file.

In a message dated 1/12/2013 5:31:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,